Tuesday, September 22, 2009

PC Maintenance

A little TLC goes a long way!

 
 
Computer systems are complex machines that require maintenance and scheduled updates. Sometimes problems can be adverted by just following a few simple rules that will help keep your personal computer running fast and in some cases even better than before.

This week I got together with a good friend from college and he shared his blog with me, I realized that although we have an idea of what we are supposed to do to take care of our computers, we often miss some crucial key guidelines.

I want to share with you a link to his blog because it outlines procedures that we usually take for granted.

you can check his blog at:

http://www.pcwerkz.blogspot.com/

I hope that this simple reminder will help you in keeping your computer secure and problem free!